Sunday, February 20, 2011

Long time no see!

In my first post, I said that I would be a terrible blogger, and I think I've proven my point! I don't even remember the last date I posted. I could look back, but I'm feeling lazy...

Went to Kroger tonight. Robbed them blind! I bought:

10 Colgate toothpastes $.98 with your KPC
10 Purex laundry detergents $2.69 (I think) with your KPC and then $3 instant savings and $3 off your next purchase for buying 10.
1 box of Kroger plastic spoons $1.79
1 big box of Tums (this heartburn is killing me!) $3.99

I used 10 $.50/1 Colgate coupons, which doubled, 10 $3/1 Purex coupons, and a $3 off a future purchase coupon I got the other day. I also qualified for the $3 instant savings.

Paid $.12. Saved $67!!! And they gave me another $3 off next purchase coupon. Total savings (not including my new $3 coupon), 99.8%!

I'm donating the detergent and toothpaste. The spoons and Tums were what I really needed!


No comments: