Sunday, January 16, 2011

Went out today...


Good afternoon, friends!

After buying my papers, clipping, sorting, and sifting through sale papers, I went out... with both of my kids...

I need an intervention. From the kids. Not couponing.

Here's how I did.

Stop #1:
Rite Aid

2 Hersheys bars (Bribery for the kids to be good. Didn't work...)
2 Soft Scrub Bath and Bowl cleaners
2 Soft Scrub w/ Bleach
4 Colgate Total toothpastes with 4 free Colgate toothbrushes


Total before coupons, taxes, and adding in $2 per free toothbrush (which is their regular price): $46.68

I paid: 13.46!!! Saved 71%!



Stop #2
Walgreens

6 Kraft Homestyle Mac and Cheese
2 Skintimate Shave Creams


Total before coupons and taxes: $28.38

I paid: $5.98!!! Saved 79%!



Stop #3
Publix

6 Blistex Lip Balms


Total before coupons and taxes: $7.14

I paid $1.80!!! Saved 75%!






The Haul
(Taking this picture automatically makes me one of "those people.")

3 comments:

Kristina Parnell said...

I'm VERY impressed! Wow!!!

Beverly Bryan said...

Great job, Leah!

Unknown said...

WOW! That's amazing! You always know how to make me laugh and yes, you are officially "one of those people." lol
I shopped the sunday paper for sales and coupons today. I saw that CVS had my razor refills on sale for about $5.96 (normally about $10) There was a coupon in the paper for $2.00 off =$3.96 I had remembered I needed hair gel..$6.99. The hair products were bogo 50% off. I got one and some mousse (I havent been able to afford) for $3.50 and it had a $1.00 coupon on it= $2.50. You are my inspiration to save more money, thank you for sharing your coupon saving journey!