Sunday, February 13, 2011

101% Savings?!?!?!

Dollar General! I've heard the DG is tough, similar to Food Lion, in that they don't double coupons. You have to beat them fair and square. Well, tonight, I did. Rather handedly, I might add. ;)

I bought:

10 Antibacterial Palmolive dish liquids $1 each
8 Gain 60 ct Lavender $2.75 each
2 Gain 40 ct Original $2.00 each

I had ten $1/1 Palmolive Q's and ten $3/1 Gain Fabric Softener Q's, which were in today's paper.

The dish soap was even except that I had to pay sales tax. I made $.25 on each 60 ct Gain and $1 on each 40 ct Gain.

Total cost of purchase: $36. My coupons totaled $40. After sales tax, they PAID ME $.49 to take these items out of the store!


Here's a picture!!! My guess is, that's about a year's worth of dish soap and dryer sheets! Maybe more!!!


No comments: