Friday, March 18, 2011

Organizing/Nesting

This Spring Break has been crazy! So far, Nick and I have painted the kids' room, the nursery, and our bedroom. We've rearranged the stockpile, taken a ton of junk to the dump, cleaned out the linen closet, and mowed the lawn. Trimmed bushes, grocery shopped, (Nick) ran 10.1 miles, and cleaned a majority of the house. We need a vacation from our vacation!

It's awesome, though, to see all the things we have completed this week. Here are some pictures of our projects. Not everything is included, but I did my best to showcase as much as I can!


Allie and Elijah's Room
Elijah's side of the room

Allie's side of the room

The window (which now has another panel curtain)



The Nursery



The Kids' Bathroom- Towels moved from Linen Closet

Linen Closet- Cleaned out and organized!

The kids' room is finished now, minus hanging up pictures, so it looks complete. I just wanted you to see the awesome orange we chose!

Pics of our bedroom coming soon... As in, as soon as I make the bed...

No comments: