Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Latest Haul

Since I'm sitting and icing my tushy (pinched sciatic nerve), I figured that I would update my blog! Aren't you lucky?!?!?!

I went to a few stores that I wanted to tell you about.

First stop- Food Lion! I've grown to love the Old Lion, even though their coupon policy is crappy. I think I love them because when I get things cheap or free, I know I have outsmarted them. I can see it in the eyes of the manager as they enter in a Supervisor's code so all of my coupons will scan! (Insert evil laugh here! Bwahahaha!)

I bought:
4 8pks of Aquapod water 4 for $4.
20 Hefty One-Zip bags 10 for $10 AND I had ten $1/2 coupons.
Spent: 16.28. Saved 52.96!!! 77%!

Second Stop: Publix. Because of limits on my coupons, I had to do SEVEN transactions. The least one was $.13. Bet my bank loved that.

I bought:
7 Pepperidge Farm flatbread buns
3 YoPlus yogurts
2 Hormel Italian Roast Tips Ready Meats (for lazy days...)
2 Corn Chex cereals
2 Honey Nut Chex cereals
2 Finish Quantum dishwasher tabs 10 ct each
10 Puffs facial tissues
3 trays of frozen manicotti
Large fruit salad (YUM!)
bananas
1 Oscar Meyer turkey sausage
1 Gal milk

Spent: $58.56. Saved $63.25. 52%!


Last stop, CVS! I'm learning to love CVS, but it is an acquired taste for me.

I bought: 3 Reeses (got 2 free with coupons!)
2 large bags of Blue Doritos
2 Pert Plus Shampoos

Spent: $2.94. Saved $17.19! 86%!


For the day, I spent $77.78 and saved $133.40. 63%!

For 2011, I have saved over 50% (including my formula, baby clothes/items, etc. Not just groceries.), and my total savings this year is over $1800! Considering that I didn't really start couponing until January 14th, that's pretty darn amazing!

Here is an updated picture of my stockpile!












No comments: